CERAKOTE FOR ARCHERY
Archery is an industry that extracts every foot per second of speed possible, where even a slight vibration of the hand can make a difference, and weight reduction is gold. You want a finish that is as tough as your hunt. A finish that will last through the harshest elements of the backcountry, as well as rigorous use on the range.
Cerakote is a ceramic based performance finish that also has a premium look and feel. Cerakote is engineered to be highly durable and extremely corrosion resistant.
BENEFITS THE CERAKOTE ON YOUR ARCHERY EQUIPMENT
Cerakote is the world’s leader in ceramic based, thin filmed coating technologies. Cerakote coatings are superior to anodizing, powder coating and other paint-based OEM finishes for most applications.
- Corrosion protection: Unmatched corrosion resistance, even in the harshest environments.
- Wear resistance: Military grade ceramic coatings that outperform any other finish in the industry.
- Adhesion: Can be applied to any surface that is not rubberized.
- Thin film technology: Applied at only .001”, Cerakote is perfect for tight tolerance applications, and won’t adversely affect accuracy. Cerakote offers finishes that are hydrophobic, are high in lubricity, and have very low coefficient of friction.
- Colour: Cerakote offers limitless colour options to all parts of your bow. With industry leading colour consistency, Cerakote offers a solution to colour inconsistencies found in other finishes like anodizing, PVD, and other paints.
- Customization: Creative outlets and Cerakote applicators provide seemingly endless design ideas and personalization. You’re only limited by your imagination.
- Lightweight coating: Cerakote’s thin filmed application offers a significant weight reduction from other paints and powder coats.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH CERAKOTE?
Manufacturers and coating shops can call or email us if you are interested in getting started with implementing Cerakote coating products or services into your business. We will help you look at what equipment you need for the size of your business and get you started. Cerakote Certified Applicator training is available for all manufacturers that are looking to bring production in-house.
Do it yourself. Cerakote offers Starter Kits that will help you get started on your project. Our kits include everything you need to start Cerakoting your own automotive parts.
Get in touch. If you have questions about whether Cerakote is right for your application, email us at [email protected] and we will point you in the right direction.